Monday, April 13, 2015

Shocked continues

                10 April marks something that is unforgetable in my mind...everything just happens too fast within half a hr til i couldnt take a breather and recall what actually happens. It seems like a dream but its not a dream cos its real ! well, my mind is still shocked over it and images keep recurring in my mind. i am brain dead now. Too confused and duno if my brain is really working properly now. I need get back to my rational self and think properly. Life is just full of ups and down and yea i am satisfied with my life now, apart for job satisfaction.. Other than that, i am blessed with a great bf who has been my bf, bff, everything for the past 3.5 yrs. i must think rationally now and dun any mistakes in life. My life is full of roller coaster rides that is tough and challenging. He call me brave and indeed i am cos i have a tough life since young. Not easy, thus i have to learn to be strong and independent to survive well.

         i hope to unclog this brain confusion soon.....a few more months i will leave this place and everything will be back to normal. Although abit reluctant to leave, but i need to start thinking about my future soon. I will miss everyone :( even his bff cos we recently got closer after attending LYK funeral as a company. He is quite sweet to remember my birthday.  :) well, people here are nice, which makes me reluctant to leave..i feel like home over here, unlike my first job...

No comments: