Tuesday, April 22, 2008

~i made a serious mistake @ work ~

hai~today i was " call out" by my small boss cos i kinda made a "big mistake" internally among the entire office and those ppl in the auckland was tracking bac how i made the mistake by tracking bac into the system.i am amazed by their "pro-ness" to be able to deduce how did i made the mistake and his deduction was right..but seriously i am damn blur abt the system lo cos i never gone for training before, neither do ppl reali teach me step by step..i am just acquiring the knowledge day by day..so its kinda tough on me.but i do feel reali bad abt the mistake cos becos of me, my colleague was also put onto blame..though they didnt reali scold me, but the email tat they wrote is reali damn harsh la.hai~never mind, this is a lesson learned.
upcoming EVENT for my company is beach cleaning at east coast park..oh man, i look forward to it..hehe..i guess it will be nice =)

No comments: