Sunday, April 13, 2008

~kinda disappointed~

sat was seriously a terrible day for me cos my piano teacher kept on scolding me for no improvement so far.he still said tat i Jeopardized his reputation and after which he said he dun wish to continue anymore cos its obvious abt wat he is trying to imply.sigh..when i heard tat, i feel reali hurt..ya though i am a lousy player, but at least u no need to say it in front of my face la, at least give me since hope tat i am not totally hopeless for the july exam..yes, and he reali wasted lots of time lecturing me til i am wondering if i am paying him for lesson or am i paying him to lecture me.tat day, i was kinda pissed off too so i decided to ignore answering him for watever he asked..i reali heck abt him liao and somehow i do admit tat i am quite rude towards him for ignoring him on tat sat .hai~hopefully i just get a pass and i can no need see his darn face liao.duno why, i reali dislike this teacher veri veri much..tat day after i came bac home, was feeling reali down and pissed off either, so i just Indulge myself in watching tv, at least i dun think abt wat my teacher says and make me upset and emo the entire day.
sun was quite a packed day for me..early morning went for an eye check to get my trial lenses.as i was reali curious how did astigmatism arises so i decided to ask the optician..he said tat its due to the often rubbing of eyes.oh, this is something i just learned and know,probably i shall rubbed my eyes less often le..after which met up with JT to eat dinner,yup we ate sushi tei til i am so so full seh..food there was quite ok la..at least its worth the money.after which wanted to go st james power station to see see look look de, but ended up drinking organge juice with JT @ the bar while watching soccer.hehe...went home super tired tat day le..
todae was kinda a disappointing day for me la,as to why it was, i think i shouldnt be saying out..hai!~then todae my office ppl celebrate my bday with me and it was reali last min when one of my malay store guy friend mentions abt it.thanks to him for making so big til the whole company knows abt my bday.but yeah, it was veri pei seh la..anyway i am reali sick of gd food le cos lately these few months i have been eating reali lots of gd food.perhaps i am weird, but duno why i prefer to eat hawker food now..hehe..

No comments: