Sunday, January 06, 2008

~the gathering @ tanu house~

the gathering went pretty well at her house.food was kinda nice and i was surprised tat dogs can be so smart.well, for me, i am still scared of dogs despite knowing tat her dog is not reali tat fierce..though initally it will tend to bark at u, but after a while the dog will not bark at u anymore.seriously tat time was the first time tat i bodly dare to touch a dog's body cos she has agreed to hold on to the dog and preventing it from fidgiting.went home pretty late tat night again and gathering seems quite fruitful.
staying at home ever since this week seems veri annoying and pissed off for me cos my mum kept on finding fault with me regardless of wether i am right or wrong.at times dad is so unhappy and bu shuang tat he decides to step out of the house to take a breather.yes, hopefully i find a job reali soon so tat i can no need to stay at home anymore and see her shitty face.wat the heck man, she kept on cursing tat i cant get that particular job for whichever company's interview tat i went for.
deep within my heart, i want to tell myself tat i wont want to think of mo mo ren anymore.cos its enough and i dun want to play hide and seek with him anymore.i shall return to a bo chap person and lead my bo chap life.

No comments: